|Name:||Moisture Proof PE Coated Paper||PE Film:||12g 15g 18g 20g|
|Based Paper:||FBB Board / Woodfre Paper||Trade Term:||EXW|
|Payment:||T / T||Printing:||Offset Printing|
pe coated paper roll,
pe coated paper sheets
>> Development trend:
1. This paper becomes more and more popular, it can save much resources, many countries are
promote the usages of this paper, especial for food packaging.
2. Nowadays, the plastic products becomed a big worldwide questions, many of people want to
seek a material to replace them.
3. With the development of paper making technology, the entire production system is continuously
optimized, making the production process of paper packaging boxes more simple and convenient.
>> Raw materils:
1. Basic paper: Base paper are all made by virgin wood pulp, and it keeps paper' safety. And the
base paper can be bond paper, folding box board and kraft paper, you have much choices.
2. PE coated: It are coated with poly, non - toxic and food grade, can ditectly contact food.
Single coated paper and double coated paper:
1. Single coated paper: This paper just coated one side. One side are waterproof and anti - oil.
2. Double coated paper: It is coated on both sides, it is all PE plastic particles.
3. Compared with ordinary paper, this paper has the characteristics of waterproof and oil proof, and
the PE plastic particles are composite materials, which are oil-proof, waterproof and heat -
4. Moreover, the entire process does not use a heat sealing chemical solvent, which is very
environmentally friendly, and in the later secondary processing and packaging, no adhesive is
required, and the PE film is directly sealed by hot melt.
|Name||Moisture Proof PE Coated Paper||Certification||SGS FSC|
|PE GSM||10 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 20GSM||Material||Food grade materials|
|Features||Waterproof and oil proof||Packing||Rolls, sheets and reams|
|1. 1MT for standard size, 5MT for customize size|
|2. EXW, FOB, CNF, CIF are available|
|3. Samples are free, free samples in A4 Size, but clients need to pay the freight fee|
|4. Samples normally takes 1 - 2 days, For special, it will take 2 - 3 days|
|5. Samples delivery express: DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, SF etc|
|6. Payment terms: T/T, 30% advance as deposit, 70% before shipment ( standard size )|
Contact Person: sales